lunedì 28 gennaio 2013

COLD WINTER IN TIGHTS


Hi guys:) It's a bit of time that I don't share my look and so I decided to show you pictures of my look of today. It's too cold outside but I wore the same my favourite flowered tights: fortunately the wool dress is really warm!! I love the contrast between black and cream. And you?? Do you like this outfit??? kisses

Ciao ragazzi :) E' un po' di tempo che non condividevo miei look così ho deciso dimostrarvi le foto del mio outfit di oggi. Fa veramente freddo qui però non ho resistito ad indossare le mie collant floreali preferite... per fortuna il vestito di lana è caldissimo!! Io adoro il contrasto nero e beige. E voi cosa ne pensate?? Vi piace l'outfit?? baciii














IN THESE PHOTOS I WEAR:

BLACK HAT - H&M
BLACK PADDED JACKET - ZUIKI
CREAM WOOL DRESS 
FLOWERED TIGHTS - CALZEDONIA
BLACK BIKERS - CONTIGO
DOVE "BALENCIAGA" BAG - GRACE KELLY
SILVER BRACELETS - NOMINATION AND PANDORA
TIGER RING - TIGER

4 commenti: