domenica 6 maggio 2012

SATURDAY NIGHT IN BLACK SEQUINS


Yesterday night I went to  my friend Francesco's eighteenth and I wore the black dress with sequins that I have bought this winter with black sandals and red earrings. I like it so much because the neckline on the back and the "length "of the dress makes it particularly, but also chic.
Unfortunately I didn't take photos of my outfit before the party and so today I wear again the dress and heels and make this photos!!!


Ieri sera sono andata  al diciottesimo del mio amico Francesco e ho indossato il vestito nero con paillettes  che avevo comprato quest'inverno sandali neri e orecchini pendenti con pietre rosse. Mi piace così tanto il vestito perchè lo scollo sulla schiena e la "lunghezza" lo rendono particolare ma anche chic.
Sfortunatamente non sono riuscita a fare foto del mio outfit prima della festa e così oggi ho reindossato il vestito e i tacchi e ho scattato queste !!!














And now some pics from the party :)

With my best friends Paola and Ambra :)






All together :)






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento