martedì 1 maggio 2012

EMERALD GREEN DRESS FOR MY BEST FRIEND' S 18TH


After a long time here are a few photos of the outfit chosen for the eighteenth of my best friend Ambra. Before leaving I wore the emerald green dress, black high heels and tights, but as soon as I realized output of the temperature and I did not hesitate to remove those tights so hateful.
What do you think???

Anche se poche e con molto ritardo ecco le foto dell'outfit scelto per il diciottesimo della mia migliore amica Ambra. Prima di uscire indossavo il vestito verde smeraldo e tacchi neri con collant ,ma appena uscita mi sono resa conto della temperatura e non ho esitato a togliere quelle collant così odiose.
Cosa ne pensate???






PAOLA AMBRA AND I

WITH SOME FRIENDS :)


I WAS WEARING:

LACE EMERDALD GREEN ASYMETRIC CAPE DRESS - ZARA
BLACK HIGH HEELS - ROBINAEFFE
BRACELETS WITH BLACK STRASS


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento