domenica 22 aprile 2012

CLOUDS OVER RECCO'S BEACH



Yesterday I spent my afternoon in Recco with my family.After being an hour in my aunt's shop ( Robinaeffe which sells woman shoes accessories handbags and clothing) and  buying what I showed you in my precedent post, I went to the beach and my sister Ludovica took this pictures for my blog: I really love my new bag :)



Ieri ho trascorso il pomeriggio a Recco in famiglia. Dopo essere stata un'ora buona nel negozio di mia zia ( Robinaeffe che vende scarpe accessori borse vestiti donna) e aver comprato quello che vi ho mostrato del post precedente, sono andata in spiaggia e mia sorella Ludovica ha scattato queste foto per il mio blog: mi piace tantissimo la mia nuova borsa :)













I was wearing:

BLUE LEATHER JACKET - H&M
LIGHT BLUE VEST - H&M
BRIGHT BLUE CARDIGAN - H&M
GIORGIA NECKLACE
BLUE JEANS - ALCOTT
LIGHT BLUE ALL STARS
RED SALMON BAG - ROBINAEFFE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento